We're excited to have GE - Good Ending Wiki as part of the Wikia community! There's still a lot to do, so here are some helpful tips and links to get your wiki going:
- Not sure where to begin? Stop by Founder & Admin Central and check out the Blog for tips on how to jump start your wiki and make it grow!
- Visit Community Central to make friends via chat, learn about new features and get updated on Wikia news and upcoming features on the Staff Blog.
- Take a look at our webinar series -- where you can sign up to interact with Wikia staff, as well as watch past sessions
- Be sure to check out Wiki Features to see what features you can enable on your wiki!
- Explore our forums on Founder and Admin Central to see what other wiki admins are asking.
- Lastly, visit our Help Pages to answer any specific question you may have.
All of the above links are a great place to start exploring Wikia. If you get stuck or have a question you can't find the answer to -- please contact us here. But most importantly, have fun! :)
Happy editing!-- Meighan
Hey there! I'm a big fan of this series, and I'd like to help out. I'm a veteran when it comes to wiki writeup, so I can code templates for this wiki if you'd like. And since I've read every chapter of the manga released on mangareader thus far, I can also of course help add content to pages and such. »Beware, The Demons Bring Automatic Weapons« Begin the First Movement: All that you know shall die with you. 21:44, July 14, 2012 (UTC)
This wiki has brought great interest to me. I was wondering if you could give me bureaucrat rights to change this wiki. I know, I just joined, but I am an admin/bureaucrat at five wikis, I adopted one other wiki, and I am the founder of three wikis. It would bring join to if I could do a lot more for this wiki. I would also like to change the appearance and what not. For example one of my wikis that I founded, Coppelion. I didn't want to go straight to adopting, since it was a long process and I have asked founders before and they have replied. But please take this in account. :) ❖ 22:21, November 30, 2013 (UTC)
Hey, I'm still quite interested in becoming an admin. Could I please become one? ❖ 22:13, February 3, 2014 (UTC)